My 50mm 1.8 Lens just up and stopped working...
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 3357
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default My 50mm 1.8 Lens just up and stopped working...

I took this photo after it finally started to rain in Southern California as the first photo with the lens. I think it has a subtle dark feel to it that quite fits my mood.

Flickr
kewk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010   #2
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 12247602
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: My 50mm 1.8 Lens just up and stopped working...

I do think you captured the essence of a rainy day.

Kellycat is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White »

Share this topic: