Loon w/flounder - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Birds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2011   #11
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 400158
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Loon w/flounder

very nice capture, not to be condescending is that a ghost around the head of the loon in phopto number two , or is it my eyes : Lauren
seawolf66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011   #12
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 13883368
Editing OK?: Yes

Seawolf:
Good eye. I magnified it and there is definitely a ghost around the entire head that is more prevelent on the bill. Tried everything I could think off in LR to get rif of it and couldn't. Maybe just a product of the 1000 ISO and a heavy crop.
UgashikBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011   #13
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 400158
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by UgashikBob View Post
Seawolf:
Good eye. I magnified it and there is definitely a ghost around the entire head that is more prevelent on the bill. Tried everything I could think off in LR to get rif of it and couldn't. Maybe just a product of the 1000 ISO and a heavy crop.
I am no expert but will agree about the 1000 ISO thanks Lauren

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Birds »

Share this topic: