La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Preserve; San Jose, Costa Rica - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Birds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2011   #11
Llama

CamelKarma: 7284
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: La Paz Waterfall Gardens & Preserve; San Jose, Costa Rica

Quote:
Originally Posted by meinster View Post
I love La Paz, was there a couple of years ago.. Miss my home country of Costa Rica.. Hope to return there soon..

Did you get to see the other animals? Leopards, Frogs?
Yes it is overexposed. One of the drawbacks to being on vacation, on location, and you are not sure what the photos look like. I wish I had more time in country. Several of my pictures of the falls came out with an unflattering mist coating the lens.

The vacation was incredible. The luncheon at the coffee plantation was very informative. Spent half a day with a private driver at Poas Volcano.

I saw stacks of wood outside rotissiere chicken stands. The wood is coffee wood from plants which are no longer producing good beans. The chicken is rotissiere roasted over coffee, and now you have coffee roasted chicken. Incredible.

Here are a couple more shots.

File Type: jpg DSC_3496.jpg (124.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_3525.jpg (167.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_3535.jpg (197.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_3560.jpg (125.8 KB, 3 views)

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Birds »

Share this topic: