PS the fountain of youth - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011   #11
Llama

CamelKarma: 139
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: PS the fountain of youth

I agree, they're a very attractive couple and if you take away all the lines you take away their character and charm. I think the only fix I would do with this print is his left cheek is highlighted, I might tone that down slightly then I think you have a most attractive portrait.
Canon 5D, Canon 5DSr, Canon 16-35 mm f/4 L USM EF, Canon 24-105 f/4.0 L USM IS EF, Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD, Canon 70-200 f2.8 L MK II USM IS EF, Canon 100mm f2.8 USM EF macro, Canon 2x Mk III converter, Canon 580 EX II flash, Yonghuo 568EX II flash, Sigma EM-140 DG EO-ETTL Macro Flash, Manfrotto MT055CXPRO3 tripod with MHXPRO-BHQ2 ballhead. Manfrotto 790B Monopod.
boristhemoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011   #12
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 69
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: PS the fountain of youth

before is nice and clear, less light on cheek possibly
but not much at all

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters »

Share this topic: