The force is strong in this one - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2008   #11
Llama

CamelKarma: 385899
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: The force is strong in this one

my bad there, it was the ANH helmets that were destroyed, as i dont really do any of the other films, costume wise, i should have thought you may have been on about one of the others! at the end of the day it is all hearsay, i gain my information from a prop community, the rpf. and i havent really researched the other helmets, ANH will always be the one for me

you are lucky to have such friends im quite jealous
Old 05-21-2008   #12
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 6150

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannockwolf View Post
my bad there, it was the ANH helmets that were destroyed, as i dont really do any of the other films, costume wise, i should have thought you may have been on about one of the others! at the end of the day it is all hearsay, i gain my information from a prop community, the rpf. and i havent really researched the other helmets, ANH will always be the one for me

you are lucky to have such friends im quite jealous
Jealous, nah, if ever you are in town, all it takes is a phone call and we can arrange another trip to the "mecca" of starwarsdom. LOL. Seriously. If you are in SF for some reason, send me a PM or email, I'll give him a call to arrange it.

"difficult to survive by becoming professional photographer, it is more profitable to buy secondhand car and do pizza delivery than buy DSRL and shoot weddings." (kenzo D, Dpreview)

-Sig edited b/c someone requested it to done, the fun of was wearing out anyway!!!

I'm post happy, but Karma starved...please donate some
00silvergt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #13
F1 Camel

BTW, here's more pics I just found:

"difficult to survive by becoming professional photographer, it is more profitable to buy secondhand car and do pizza delivery than buy DSRL and shoot weddings." (kenzo D, Dpreview)

-Sig edited b/c someone requested it to done, the fun of was wearing out anyway!!!

Old 05-22-2008   #14
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 863
Editing OK?: Ask First

Very cool...your costume is awesome!!
Serrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008   #15
Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00silvergt View Post
Jealous, nah, if ever you are in town, all it takes is a phone call and we can arrange another trip to the "mecca" of starwarsdom. LOL. Seriously. If you are in SF for some reason, send me a PM or email, I'll give him a call to arrange it.
I am definately going to visit San Francisco if thats what you mean by SF, Im in Vegas this november and we are renting a car and visiting LA, I looked at SF but it looks too far especially as there isnt a direct road to if that i can see on googlemaps, it has a dogleg which makes it over 700 miles. So it will be a seperate trip after orlando next year.
Old 05-22-2008   #16
Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrator View Post
Very cool...your costume is awesome!!
thanks very much, i am very proud of it, there arent many vadermakers in the work, i am quite lucky he lives only 50 miles away from me
Old 05-22-2008   #17
F1 Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannockwolf View Post
I am definately going to visit San Francisco if thats what you mean by SF, Im in Vegas this november and we are renting a car and visiting LA, I looked at SF but it looks too far especially as there isnt a direct road to if that i can see on googlemaps, it has a dogleg which makes it over 700 miles. So it will be a seperate trip after orlando next year.
Cool man, let me know...I'll set it up and get a tour for us. Bring some cash! LOL the "employee gift shop" is awesome!

Old 05-22-2008   #18
F1 Camel

BTW, thanks for the Karma...I guess the force is strong with me now too! LOL May the force be with you as well...here's some K!

Old 05-24-2008   #19
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First

Cool, nice render work!!
Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #20
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 113410
Editing OK?: No

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00silvergt View Post
Can I come too?!!!!! Can I can I, please please can I can I huh? huh?!!! I won't beg though! LOL

Hey is that you in the pix or your friend?

Lori

Make it a great day!
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
Ellbee99 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters »

Share this topic: