My first post here... - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008   #11
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 46
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: My first post here...

I really love your first version its softness makes it more beautiful, like her.

Hope you don't mind my play, I upload all plays as private only I can view. I'm trying to learn B&W conversions in particular but I seem to like contrasty and bright and sometimes the eyes get too dark and contrasty, so I hope you don't hate it. I'll take it down if you want. I don't have a willing model lately.

I did some curves, levels, channel mixer monochrome and adjusted contrast to the left and the others a to the right until I liked it. I'm really new to this and if anyone has tips I'd appreciate them. Oh and I played with the depth of field adjustments on Paint Shop Pro 12.

Nikonmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #12
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 18
Editing OK?: Ask First

NikonMom - love what you've done with the photo. I don't mind everyone working with any image I post -- I learn from observing and hearing your comments.
kensphotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #13
senses working overtime

CamelKarma: 402002

Sorry for coming to this thread so late but I really love the first image too. Not much more needed in my opinion.
Paul Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #14
Llama

CamelKarma: 1050

hmmm wouldnt have dodged the eyes Lee in my opinion they seem to have gone a bit funny.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters »

Share this topic: