An attempt at Corel Paint
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters

View Poll Results: Please rate my editing...on a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the best
1=Poor 1 100.00%
2=okay 0 0%
3=good 0 0%
4=great 0 0%
5=excellent 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2007   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 18
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Smile An attempt at Corel Paint

I edited this photo with Corel Paintshop. I have had a better experience with that software than Adobe. I would like to hear any advice, or comments on the editing.

InspiringPhotograp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #2
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 18
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: An attempt at Corel Paint

I know I missed a few details....but Im interested to know if the flower looks realistic and if the rest of the color etc. is good. thx
Old 03-08-2007   #3
Former Camel

CamelKarma: 460
Editing OK?: No

I've used PSP for years, Mary.....Love it too. As to the flower....the edges are maybe too sharp considering the surrounding hair and perhaps just a wee bit bright.....nice work.....cheers..Bob
heartseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011   #4
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 2900
Editing OK?: Yes

The flower in her hair looks great!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters »

Share this topic: