Day to Night...Old Chevy
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2014   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 232597
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: No
Default Day to Night...Old Chevy

Before....

After...

Old 05-08-2015   #2
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 1431145
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Day to Night...Old Chevy

I like what you have done with the lights here, but that huge moon looks out of place. I think you need to revisit this with a much smaller and realistic moon with acts as a rim light around the top of the cab.
hminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015   #3
Llama

CamelKarma: 45625
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes

Love pictures of old truck.
monochrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015   #4
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 232597
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: No

Quote:
Originally Posted by hminx View Post
I like what you have done with the lights here, but that huge moon looks out of place. I think you need to revisit this with a much smaller and realistic moon with acts as a rim light around the top of the cab.

Thanks...but I like the moon the way it is. I do not create my images to suit others or the way that they want them. I suggest creating your own comp images if you like things differently. Thanks again

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters »

Share this topic: