B4 & After....girl portrait
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2014   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 232597
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: No
Default B4 & After....girl portrait

I usually only post in the macro forum, actually did not even know this forum was here. Glad to have found it.
I've been trying to learn some new stuff in Photoshop, so I put some of it to use today by practicing on this image of a friend of mines daughter that I shot back in 2002.
This little girl was 16 or 17 when the image was taken, she is now a mother and full time National Guard soldier. Thanks for looking.

This is the before....

and the after...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters »

Share this topic: