Before and After - WTF
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2014   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 2238281
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Before and After - WTF

Despite the text, it is actually SOOC. This was a sharpness test after The Great Fall of '14.

Looking at them both now, I wish I had brushed off some of the lightness of my edit on her skin, guh. I usually tend toward light and airy, and I think it works well here, but I accidentally bleached her beautiful skin tone.

FB: What The Focus Photography
Full Website and Blog: Hello Focus
If all you've got is your beautiful smile, I wouldn't trade you my beautiful mind.
I am a lady on the streets and a freak on the internet.
pixiepop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014   #2
Vicuna

Default Re: Before and After - WTF

If all you've got is your beautiful smile, I wouldn't trade you my beautiful mind.
Old 05-30-2014   #3
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 4650
Editing OK?: Ask First

I really like the 2nd image. It adds a great dreamy feel. What did you use to achieve this?
Wildcats_Fans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014   #4
Vicuna

I changed the colors with hue/saturation, and then just cloned out her hand and the straps of her bag.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters »

Share this topic: