portrait skin retouch
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 43192
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default portrait skin retouch

An old retouch of a friend I did from 2010. Yes I did a horrible job with the background and hair but I still like how her skin looks.

I used Photoshop CS4 and Camera Raw. I don't use any plugins like portraiture or blur layer to get the skin smooth. That's how the skin texture is preserved so well.

Let me know what you think or have questions.

to view at highest resolution to see the details: All sizes | Skin retouch | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Skin retouch by kiu101, on Flickr

Old 01-24-2012   #2
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 43192
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: portrait skin retouch

Wanted to add that D&B at pixel level was used to smooth out the skin.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters »

Share this topic: