My Little Girl - Page 3
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2006   #21
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1362
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: My Little Girl

Sorry for taking so long to reply

Cool PP well done and looks even better

Thanks for taking the time

Shortie

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, but a few electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Shortie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007   #22
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 3714
Editing OK?: Yes

Shortie,

I also love that first one. Fathers who don't have little girls may not fully appreciate that capture but just thinking of that picture will bring a smile to your face the rest of your life!

From seeing the warmth in her eyes, you know she adores are daddy and has him firmly wrapped around her finger! My little girl is now 30 with a family of her own but still has me wrapped tightly on her little finger.

Great shot and thanks!

Ken
Old 05-16-2007   #23
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First

Lovely photo of a gorgeous little girl!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff > Before and Afters »

Share this topic: