Small town in North Carolina - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Architecture & Cityscapes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2018   #11
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 326807
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Small town in North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetP View Post
Don't give up! We are our own worst critics and you are not going to be happy with everything you shoot.

What small town in NC is it? I am curious since I live here. It looks like something on the coast.

If I remember correctly its Willington
Old 02-22-2018   #12
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 7103647
Editing OK?: Yes

The technology of shaking dust off sensors seems to have improved a lot over the years. I have had no problems with dust on my Pentax Kp; nothing seems to stick to it.

That being said, I'm still obsessive about minimizing time when switching lenses, and about protecting the rear element of lenses.
The Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018   #13
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 1469544
Editing OK?: Ask First

Ditto here. I also tend to shoot at fairly wide apertures and only rarely close down smaller than f/11. This makes any spots larger but much less dark.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Architecture & Cityscapes »

Share this topic:

Tags
north carolina, sea side, small town