The Ziggurat. - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Architecture & Cityscapes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2016   #11
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 9679634
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: The Ziggurat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mps6 View Post
However, ii you've not got anything positive to say by way of comment and criticism of the photograph, then scroll on by.

You obviously took no heed of my favourable comment on your photograph - so please don't tell me to "scroll on by" without reading and understanding what I said !

My comment was not intended for you to "gain any benefit", it was, as you said, an " opinion" which you appear to be allowed but not others who might disagree with you. Perhaps a slightly thicker hide might be of use to you ...........

Fini
moonrakerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016   #12
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 97397
Editing OK?: Yes

My understanding of your post is that you said very little of consequence and that your florid comments were patronising to say the least. Go troll someone who gives a f***.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
mps6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019   #13
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1145880
Default Brutalist

Old thread but related to the image being posted. If you have this style architecture in your area; would love to see some images.

Court house building, built 1971-74 in Buffalo, NY.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg City Court Brutalism.jpg (225.6 KB, 15 views)
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019   #14
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 1469207

What distinguishing features of "this style architecture" besides mainly right angles, concrete construction, and general lack of esthetic features? We have more of that kind of construction around here than anything else in our business sections.
scoundrel1728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019   #15
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1145880

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoundrel1728 View Post
What distinguishing features of "this style architecture" besides mainly right angles, concrete construction, and general lack of esthetic features? We have more of that kind of construction around here than anything else in our business sections.
Interesting, only know of three in my area and each were built near the end of the style as post modernism was beginning to inspire architects.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Architecture & Cityscapes »

Share this topic: