Recording Studio Drum Kit - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > All Other Styles & Types

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010   #11
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 297
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Recording Studio Drum Kit

I have a TD10exp based kit on which I built the drum triggers myself. It is ridiculously simple to turn any acoustic kit to Vdrums and it can be done without permanent modifications to the A-kit so you can go back to A's if you desire.Vdrums.com is THE place to learn more. There is a huge DIY info base with new ideas coming constantly. Converting cymbals is not reversible (without much work) but you can buy CHEAP cymbals as the acoustic sound is irrelevant. If you want to see the DIY master's kits go here and click on the picture tab. Feel free to PM me if you want or need more info or help. There is also a very large VST forum if you like BFD and Superior Drums and the other libraries.
BTW my DIY drums trigger as well as any of the new Roland drums but that is not hard to achieve.I still use Roland cymbals but many have converted brass cymbals with excellent results.
bogiesbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010   #12
Photocamel Muse

CamelKarma: 61445
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Recording Studio Drum Kit

What a nice setup you have! Looks really good with all the copper, orange and burgundy in the photos.

Facebook Page like?

Google+ add?
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > All Other Styles & Types »

Share this topic: