50 shots in 50 days with 50mm.... - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > All Other Styles & Types

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009   #11
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 31177
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: 50 shots in 50 days with 50mm....

Went to drop off some prints and frmes to Worm(Jay) today over in aratoga springs NY...found this on the way home...

Day 4...
What if everything around you, Isn't quite as it seems? What if all the world you used to know, Is an elaborate dream? And if you look at your reflection, Is it all you want it to be? What if you could look right through the cracks, Would you find yourself, Find yourself afraid to see? ~Trent Reznor~

My Website
My Gallery
My Blog
Garren
garrentee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009   #12
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 18346
Editing OK?: Ask first

Hey Garren, I can relate. I started doing the same thing - almost a month into my daily photo adventure. Keep on a clickin!
Old 02-21-2009   #13
F1 Camel

Day 5....
What if everything around you, Isn't quite as it seems? What if all the world you used to know, Is an elaborate dream? And if you look at your reflection, Is it all you want it to be? What if you could look right through the cracks, Would you find yourself, Find yourself afraid to see? ~Trent Reznor~

My Website
My Gallery
My Blog
Garren
Old 02-21-2009   #14
R-V
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 2082
Editing OK?: Yes

Great Shots. I think I will give this Great Idea a try.

"Live long and prosper" or in Vulcan (Dup dor a'az Mubster)
Random chance seems to have operated in our favor” -- Spock

WAR EAGLE! Go Tigers!
R-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009   #15
F1 Camel

Day 6...was a saturday at the rest., no a whole lot of photography goes on at the rest. on saturday!! Heres what I came up with.

My Website
My Gallery
My Blog
Garren
Old 02-23-2009   #16
F1 Camel

Day 7...Man it was snowing like crazy all day and supposed to continue into the night...20 inches expected...fresh powder in the morning!! This shot represents all the tourists leaving town after presidents day week, which is the second busiest week of the year for us up here...

My Website
My Gallery
My Blog
Garren
Old 02-23-2009   #17
F1 Camel

Day 8...Playing dice at the restaraunt with the staff!!

My Website
My Gallery
My Blog
Garren
Old 02-24-2009   #18
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 3449
Editing OK?: Ask first

Love the dice and the liquor bottles !! Very nice
WildWally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009   #19
F1 Camel

Thanks Wally!!

Day 9...

...Went out for dinner tonight and outside the restaraunt was this cool bike and chair, Robin thought it might work for shot of the day...

My Website
My Gallery
My Blog
Garren
Old 02-27-2009   #20
F1 Camel

Day 10...

This church was funny...They had wreaths and the nativity scene still up...I got a chuckle out of that!!

My Website
My Gallery
My Blog
Garren

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > All Other Styles & Types »

Share this topic: