The Pact
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > All Other Styles & Types

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 3444860
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default The Pact

I'm not sure where to post this one, but it's still conceptual at this point.

DonT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1200264
Default Re: The Pact

I like it.. I wonder if it was just a little desaturated instead of a full b/w conversion..

By the way I think I recognize that bill inside the syringe... I used to have some just like it

As always C&C welcome and appreciated

Cam: Nikon D300s, D90
Lenses: Nikon 18-135, 70-300VR, Nikon 300mm 2.8 AF-S, Nikon 50mm 1.8G AF-S, Nikon TC14E-II, Tamron 90mm 2.8
Nikon 12-24 f/4G, Nikon SB-600 Flash
Manfrotto 393

My Flickr Page

My Facebook Page
bill_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010   #3
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 745385
Editing OK?: Ask first

As a former trauma nurse, I think this is the vaccine we can all look forward to.

Nice presentation.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.
e e cummings
cwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010   #4
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 369
Editing OK?: Ask First

I don't think it is a B&W... Maybe I'm nuts, but the bill has a greenish hue, as the needle tip has a slight purple coloring.

I rather like the idea though, maybe rotate the needle 5-10* clockwise? Curious how that would look as well. I really like the idea though, and your concept is great.
Kristov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010   #5
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 3444860

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristov View Post
I don't think it is a B&W... Maybe I'm nuts, but the bill has a greenish hue, as the needle tip has a slight purple coloring.

I rather like the idea though, maybe rotate the needle 5-10* clockwise? Curious how that would look as well. I really like the idea though, and your concept is great.

Thanks and it is in color. I was thinking of using a certificate of some kind for the background and maybe finer print. The other option was to use inverse the icons. Have the money being sucked up by healthcare. This is still in the early stage and will take a few more days to figure refine.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > All Other Styles & Types »

Share this topic: