"I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day"
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 862
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default "I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day"

"I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day" ~Vincent Van Gogh

Old 12-11-2009   #2
Photocamel Muse

CamelKarma: 61445
Default Re: "I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day"

Nice light trails - electric night.

Facebook Page like?

Google+ add?
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 8523012
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No
Default Re: "I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day"

your photo's prove the validity of the caption.
Old 12-16-2009   #4
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 862

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rense View Post
your photo's prove the validity of the caption.
I don't think that Van Gogh was talking about car headlights when he said it tho
MeleKalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009   #5
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 225

Very nice.
KA0TVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009   #6
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 711585
Editing OK?: No

Beautiful colors
Caryl

www.pbase.com/carylwithay
carylwithay is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression »

Share this topic: