Caila
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
pop
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 345242
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Caila

Bit more silliness from me

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 1461679
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Caila

A bit too busy for my taste. The composition would be all the stronger if you lost the ladybugs, iguana, and raptor, and perhaps the cub. The fact that the visible parts of the lion's mane and fur appear completely dry seems a bit odd to my eyes. And where is the visual explanation for why the light on the lion's head is coming from over the viewer's right shoulder despite the sun (and "God rays") being visible in the background? Even in a fantasy image, the theme of which I like, by the way, consistency in lighting the components of a composite is important for a convincing result.
scoundrel1728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3
pop
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 345242

Good idea
Old 1 Week Ago   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 199110736

A cute shot Ed.

- Chase Jarvis
wolfd is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression »

Share this topic: