PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum

PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum (https://photocamel.com/forum/)
-   365 Projects - Photo A Day (https://photocamel.com/forum/365-projects-photo-day/)
-   -   Framing the World (a 365-bloggers project) (https://photocamel.com/forum/365-projects-photo-day/148758-framing-world-365-bloggers-project.html)

graphicography 11-29-2011 06:56 PM

Framing the World (a 365-bloggers project)

We here at the humble 365 have started a world-wide project called "Framing the World". Brian (Chitobeach) was kind enough to make us a picture frame which will travel around the globe and get photos from everyone it visits. If you want to be part of this awesome project, just put a note in the thread here requesting admittance. The only thing we ask is you must have an active 365-blog here...

For details of the original thread, click here

You can pick whomever you would like to send the frame to next and PM the person for their address, that way everyone's details are kept private.

Here is the list of "Framers" in no particular order:

Toonamp (Tony)
Rustburn Graphic Designs (Rust)
Amycramer (Amy)
Georgepat (George)
MV333 (Michelle)
Wolf (Wolf)
Chitobeach (Brian)
Graphicography (Miranda)
OSD (Tracy)
Bambers (Clare)
Crybaby (Mary)
Meinster (Heinz)
PeteD (Pete)
OTL Photo (Ned)

Unfconfirmed attendees:
Tdyannd (Tiffany)
Rain Lily (Sis)
Prohobo (if we can convince him to start a 365 :))
Donspear ((if we can convince him to start a 365 :))

Anyone else who would like to join? Ilena, Brandon? John? Alan? any of our other 365-ers??? Post now or forever hold your "frame" :)

Pictures to follow!!!

graphicography 11-29-2011 07:40 PM

Re: Framing the World (a 365-bloggers project)

6 Attachment(s)
Here are my submissions:

"Blending"
Attachment 141781

"Old World"
Attachment 141785

"Narcissism"
Attachment 141784

"Glow"
Attachment 141783

"Angry"
Attachment 141780

"Feeling Blue"
Attachment 141782

Rust 11-29-2011 08:24 PM

Wow.... what a fantastic start, Miranda!!!! These are great... all of them. wooo whooo.

graphicography 11-29-2011 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rustburn Graphic Designs (Post 1443240)
Wow.... what a fantastic start, Miranda!!!! These are great... all of them. wooo whooo.

Thanks so much Rust!!! I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with! I need to find some "scenery" to shoot with it before I put it in the mail to you tomorrow!!!

OSD 11-29-2011 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by graphicography (Post 1443157)
Unfconfirmed attendees:
Tdyannd (Tiffany)
OSD (Tracy)
Rain Lily (Sis)

We got voluntold? ;D

I'm in! You knew I would be...

Brian H 11-30-2011 08:54 PM

Great start! I only had the chance to take one simple less artistic shot. and forgot to upload the the web before I left on my trip! LOL so it goes! SHEESH!

wolfd 11-30-2011 09:21 PM

Sounds like it will be fun Miranda, Looking forward to it. Thanks for all your work on the frame Brian.

Georgepat 11-30-2011 09:25 PM

Yes, thanks for your work, Brian. Already planning frames trip with me here in the mountains when it comes to me..

Brian H 11-30-2011 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfd (Post 1444172)
Sounds like it will be fun Miranda, Looking forward to it. Thanks for all your work on the frame Brian.

not much to it just hand cut from a piece of 2x4 and a couple of brass corners thrown on there to keep it light and stable during shipping. always happy to help others play:afro:

graphicography 12-01-2011 07:47 AM

I mailed it to Rust yesterday, so we should have some new pics here any day now!!! :) Thanks again Brian, it was so cool! I included some note paper in with it so we can write notes about the frame's travels and then when we're all rich and famous photographers it will be worth money! LOLOL