Yay! My 365 Project
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > 365 Projects - Photo A Day

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2011   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 6288727
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Yay! My 365 Project

Kris your photos are beautiful! Welcome to the 365!!! Can you post some in your thread so that people can see them easily too? Makes it easier for us sneaking around on our phones not having to click externally Love your photos so far! Can't wait to see more!

Old 02-10-2011   #2
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 12371645

Very nice pictures, Kris! I'm especially partial to the one of the lab (I'm a lab owner myself! We love her and yes, it's 3 years at least before they stop being puppy, LOL). Looking forward to seeing more!

I'm with Miranda, posting them here would be wonderful, and give us a quick peek every day really easily. Can't wait to see yours for tomorrow!
Old 02-12-2011   #3
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 5680

Wonderful photos on your blog. I'm glad you decided to post the tree silhouette one - I've also found that looking at branches cracking open the expanse of sky has a profound effect on me - it's one of my absolute favourite art motifs.
Old 02-12-2011   #4
OSD
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 267032

Lovely work! If we're voting I would chose the bark photo too - such interesting patterns! - but the silhouette is very nice too.

Add me to the chorus suggestion you post at least some photos here. I'm not always good at clicking on links unless I'm in the right mood.

(C&C is ALWAYS appreciated. Please!)
The website
OSD is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > 365 Projects - Photo A Day »

Share this topic: