Graphicography's 365
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > 365 Projects - Photo A Day

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 6288727
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Graphicography's 365

I love it! I'm in!!!

here's my utterly un-brilliant 365! 365 Days of Photos CameraKoala.com Blog

Here are some of my favorites from the year thus far...

Jan 26 ~ F2.8 Kitty
1-26-11_Kitty.jpg

Jan 21 ~ Hanging Sconces Product Shoot
1-20-11_Hanging_Sconces.jpg

Jan 9 ~ Cuffed Pink
1-9-11_Cuffed_Pink.jpg

Jan 5 ~ Frozen Apple
1-5-11_Frozen_Apple.jpg

Last edited by Rain Lily; 04-26-2011 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: title change
graphicography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011   #2
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 12371645
Default Re: Who started this forum? :) Does that make me 4?

I so love these! Is that an apple or what, Miranda? It's gorgeous.

I think the moderators just decided to give us a board since a lot of people express interest in a 365 blog. Fun, huh! I think we just keep posting our pictures in the thread we start, all year.
Old 02-05-2011   #3
F1 Camel

Some more, not in any particular order...

GO STEELERS!!!
Jan 31, 2011 ~ Gnomenclature
1-31-11-Gnomenclature.jpg

Feb 1, 2011 ~ Gritty Conglomeration of Eggs
2-1-11_gritty_conglomeration_of_eggs.jpg

Feb 2, 2011 ~ Wicker Snow
2-3-11_wicker_snow.jpg
Old 02-05-2011   #4
F1 Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Lily View Post
I so love these! Is that an apple or what, Miranda? It's gorgeous.

I think the moderators just decided to give us a board since a lot of people express interest in a 365 blog. Fun, huh! I think we just keep posting our pictures in the thread we start, all year.
Hey Sis!!! That is an apple! Yes I am so happy, really really REALLY happy!!! I think this is a great forum! And I'm quite happy to post all year and annoy everyone LOL
Old 02-05-2011   #5
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 77753

When you post and no one comments then did you really post at all?
Just kidding, Miranda. I'm looking forward to checking these 365 projects out.
Old 02-05-2011   #6
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 690429

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicography View Post
Who started this forum?
...actually, you did...

...if numbered, you should be '#0'....

Your thread http://photocamel.com/forum/photogra...-everyday.html made me realize, that The Camel didn't yet have a 'special place' for '365 projects'.
So I posted the question 'Do we want/need a special forum for 365 projects on The Camel, and if so, where to put it ?' in the Moderators section, we discussed it and in our usual jolly good Camel Spirit decided 'h€ll, why not, let's give it a go!' And our 'BigBoss' JDArt () was so cool ( ) as to implement it almost immediately ( )

...so here you are , now let's all make this a success, both posters and critiquers/commenters!

...€0.02...

Kindest regards!

Max@Home

Canon PowerShot G1X MkII, Canon PowerShot G3X, some accessories (hoods, flashes, filters, tripod) and some knowledge to use them
Max@Home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011   #7
OSD
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 267032

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max@Home View Post
...actually, you did...

And let me say that I'm very glad you did! When I started my 365 last year I was on Flickr and I tried to participate in some of the 365 groups there but it just wasn't a good fit for me. I wasn't comfortable with throwing all my kid photos up and there were just too many other people to ever feel in control as far as following what other people were doing. I stuck it out and posted all 362 images to flickr but I made a lot of them private and that didn't seem right somehow.

This year my project is just for me, so I don't really care if anyone else sees every single image, but it is still nice to share the ones I'm happy with. And I really DO like seeing what other people do - I think it is interesting to watch as people get interested in one thing and then another - kind of like mini projects only not planned out that way. So this forum is perfect, IMO...

Thank you Miranda!
OSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011   #8
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 5680

Yay! I've started a 365 again this year, and this time I'm determined to stick to it! Hoping that I'll be able to see an improvement in my photography by the end is a good motivation. So far, a lot of my shots have been more snapshots -but I'm also making sure I try some very intentional work to try and learn new skills. This will be a fun forum, and I'm really looking forward to seeing other people's work. Here's my yesterday snapshot photo - Like Father Like Son - (my son at 13 months holding a photo of his father at 18 months - both wearing the same overalls.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Samuel 033.NEF.jpg (130.8 KB, 845 views)
Old 02-06-2011   #9
F1 Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max@Home View Post
So I posted the question 'Do we want/need a special forum for 365 projects on The Camel, and if so, where to put it ?' in the Moderators section, we discussed it and in our usual jolly good Camel Spirit decided 'hll, why not, let's give it a go!' And our 'BigBoss' JDArt () was so cool ( ) as to implement it almost immediately ( )

...so here you are , now let's all make this a success, both posters and critiquers/commenters!

Kindest regards!

Max@Home
How cool is THAT! So now... a speech... Thanks so much Max and to all the moderators and to JD for implementation and to everyone who posted in that thread to get this started! The thread inspired me to start my own 365 blog, so we all apparently helped each other! Now everyone else, post up your blogs! Looking very forward to viewing everyone's efforts over the year!!! And maybe like Sis says, do some weekly challenges!
Old 02-06-2011   #10
F1 Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by photonovice View Post
Yay! I've started a 365 again this year, and this time I'm determined to stick to it! Hoping that I'll be able to see an improvement in my photography by the end is a good motivation. So far, a lot of my shots have been more snapshots -but I'm also making sure I try some very intentional work to try and learn new skills. This will be a fun forum, and I'm really looking forward to seeing other people's work. Here's my yesterday snapshot photo - Like Father Like Son - (my son at 13 months holding a photo of his father at 18 months - both wearing the same overalls.)
Great picture photonovice! And what a beautiful story! Start up a thread and start adding your pictures so we can see more!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > 365 Projects - Photo A Day »

Share this topic: