Here's Mine: - Page 13
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > 365 Projects - Photo A Day

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012   #121
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 383956
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Here's Mine:

Thanks, all!

My next step is to make a book with all the photos and captions from the year, and I'm well on my way to finishing that (I'm at the middle of August so far). Since no photobook software that I have found would read the EXIF captions / titles, I am doing the layout myself in the Gimp (Gnu Image Manipulation Program, an open source photo editor). It's a bit time consuming, but the results are looking good. I'll be sure to post updates here in the future.
TheBigOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012   #122
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 383956

I just ordered my photobook today; it is supposed to arrive around March 5th. It is 97 pages, 13x11". If anyone is interested they can preview the entire book online at 365 | By Wyatt Olson | Category: Arts & Photography | Blurb

Cheers
TheBigOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012   #123
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 45106380

Your book looks wonderful... great idea! Fun to see the kid's progression through the year too.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > 365 Projects - Photo A Day »

Share this topic: