* For 2 D-SLR Six Lens Camera Outfit
* Fits 15" Laptop PC or 17" Mac PC
* Padded Ripstop Nylon Backpack
* Removable Laptop Compartment
* Removable Media Wallet
* Removable Phone/Music Pouch
* MSTC Multi-Stage Tripod Carrying System
* Fully Adjustable Backpack Harness
* Hand carrying Straps on Top & Sides
* Waist Belt Has Multiple Clip-on Points
The Tenba Shootout Backpack, Medium (Black) is a padded weather-resistant ripstop nylon backpack made to carry a two digital SLR six lens camera outfit and a 15" laptop computer or 17" Mac PC. It has a padded dividable main section for photo equipment and a removable padded, frame sheet reinforced laptop compartment for a laptop computer. There is a fully adjustable harness/belt system, a waist belt that features multiple clip-on points for pouches and accessories plus hand carrying straps on top of the pack and on both sides to let you "grab and go" from any position.
The Shootout backpack has padded side pockets that feature interior panels that can be moved to convert the space from cargo pocket to QuickAccess interior hatches. This allows fast, easy retrieval of a lens or accessory without having to fully remove or open the entire pack. There are interior clear, plasticized mesh pockets and web loops to hold accessories plus a media wallet and phone/music pouch.
The backpack also features a MSTC (Multi-Stage Tripod Carrying) system which adjusts to securely and optimally carry tripods of varying sizes and styles. A fast deploying WeatherWrap auxiliary protection cover fully encloses the entire harness for hand carrying or storage.
Padded water repellent ripstop nylon photo/computer backpack
Customized, well padded interior dividers
Body contact points covered in ventilated, moisture-wicking padded mesh for comfort
* Main section for photo equipment
* Removable padded, frame sheet reinforced laptop compartment
* Exterior padded side pockets feature interior panels that can be moved to convert the space from cargo pocket to interior hatches
* Media Wallet
* Phone/Music Pouch
* Interior clear, plasticized mesh pockets and web loops hold accessories, for easy identification and access to contents.
QuickAccess interior hatches allow fast, easy retrieval of a lens or accessory without having to fully remove or open the entire pack.
MSTC (Multi-Stage Tripod Carrying) system which adjusts to securely and optimally carry tripods of varying sizes and styles
* Fully adjustable harness system features expedition-grade complement of fit adjustments and load tuning.
* Hand carrying straps on top of pack and both sides let you "grab and go" from any position
* Waist belt features multiple clip on points for included and/or optional pouches and accessories.
Load compression straps reverse and convert to retention strap for luggage or utility cart.
Adjustable web straps on pack bottom secure monopod, jacket or ground cloth.
Fast deploying WeatherWrap auxiliary protection cover fully encloses the entire harness for hand carrying or storage.
Registered: December 2006 Location: NY, USA Posts: 11199
Review Date: Wed March 9, 2011
Would you recommend the product? Yes |
Price you paid?: None indicated
| Rating: 0
Great design, weather proof basically, holds the laptop perfectly, roomy
The zipper is a tad tight
I love this bag! I used to have a much more expensive Lowepro and it sucked. The zippers broke and the bag was flimsy. This Tenba bag is diesel!! It has a semi ridged interior grid that can be totally customized. I can fit all my essential camera gear with a back-up body and my laptop and tri-pod all in 1 package. Yeah it weighs a ton when fully loaded, but the bag can handle it, and it has all the straps ans supports to anchor it down on the body for hiking ect..
One Time Michele and I were on a remote shoot at a waterfall scene for an engagement shoot. In the middle of our shoot it started Pooring!! I simply put the gear away and pulled out the rain pancho that is tucked in the bottom zipper compartment. I pulled it over and cinched it down with the draw string and low and behold, nothing got wet in the slightest and was raining pretty much as hard as possible.
Over all great bag. My 1 beef with it though is the zippers are really tight. There is a rubber zipper seal that probably causes some of this I'm sure, so it's sort of a given, but Michele does struggle with the zippers and I have to grab them pretty darn hard sometimes.
In the end, I highly recommend this bag, and I've been using it every day for over a year now. It's still in mint shape
------------------------------ Using mostly Sony Alpha gear these days , but also have the Canon 5D Mark II and L Lenses