New Plugs 誰 Pixels photography-related blog
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Your Work on the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2017   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 114079
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default New Plugs 誰 Pixels photography-related blog

I致e had the Plugs 誰 Pixels website up since 2004 and its companion free PDF ezine available since 2005. A couple of weeks ago I finally broke down and taught myself some basic WordPress, and now I have a blog!

I壇 like to welcome everyone to visit and subscribe to my new photography and post-processing related blog. I値l be putting up enjoyable and informative content regularly it痴 a lot more fun and easier to do than designing a 20-page ezine

Plugs 'N Pixels Image Creation, Manipulation & Education

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Your Work on the Web »

Share this topic: