Eye on Nicaragua an interview with Robert Watcher
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Your Work on the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2013   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 14141149
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Eye on Nicaragua an interview with Robert Watcher

A nice interview about my photography - particularly related to travelling to places like Nicaragua and Costa Rica - - - has just been posted by Maggie Terlecki on her website Shutter Tactics:

Eye on Nicaragua – an interview with Robert Watcher

I must warn though - - - Maggie is a thorough interviewer and the whole thing is detailed and lengthy. I'm not complaining by any means, I love words and stories too. Lots of other nice interviews and tutorials showing up on that website as well.

There is a section where she asked about my gear - and I allude to the benefits of mirrorless cameras for my travels.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Your Work on the Web »

Share this topic: