Eye on Nicaragua an interview with Robert Watcher
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Your Work on the Web

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2013   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 14023791
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Eye on Nicaragua an interview with Robert Watcher

A nice interview about my photography - particularly related to travelling to places like Nicaragua and Costa Rica - - - has just been posted by Maggie Terlecki on her website Shutter Tactics:

Eye on Nicaragua – an interview with Robert Watcher

I must warn though - - - Maggie is a thorough interviewer and the whole thing is detailed and lengthy. I'm not complaining by any means, I love words and stories too. Lots of other nice interviews and tutorials showing up on that website as well.

There is a section where she asked about my gear - and I allude to the benefits of mirrorless cameras for my travels.

Robert Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Your Work on the Web »

Share this topic: