PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Weddings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007   #1
Dromedary

Jose strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJose strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJose strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJose strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJose strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJose strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJose strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJose strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJose strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJose strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJose strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 407545
Editing OK?: Yes
Default The Wedding Photographers

taken in Zagreb, Croatia a couple of weeks ago. I just happened to be taking pictures from the railing when the group came...I was on their way so they told me to move not politely...I took my time and then moved and started taking their pictures.

Jose is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Weddings »

Share this topic: