PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Transportation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008   #1
Guanaco

cbjetboy is a splendid one to beholdcbjetboy is a splendid one to beholdcbjetboy is a splendid one to beholdcbjetboy is a splendid one to beholdcbjetboy is a splendid one to beholdcbjetboy is a splendid one to beholdcbjetboy is a splendid one to beholdcbjetboy is a splendid one to beholdcbjetboy is a splendid one to beholdcbjetboy is a splendid one to beholdcbjetboy is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 4838
Editing OK?: No
Default Huey Helicopter Hot LZ Landing - Added One

Thanks for your comments and suggestions!

Edit: Added a BW processed to have a film look. Like it better?

NRA Benefactor Member
Canon CPS Member
My Gear List with Links
Some of my pics are located here.
cbjetboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008   #2
Alpaca

Photogjml is just really very very nicePhotogjml is just really very very nicePhotogjml is just really very very nicePhotogjml is just really very very nicePhotogjml is just really very very nicePhotogjml is just really very very nicePhotogjml is just really very very nicePhotogjml is just really very very nicePhotogjml is just really very very nicePhotogjml is just really very very nicePhotogjml is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 93920
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Huey Helicopter Hot LZ Landing - Added One

You lose the red smoke in the second shot and to me that takes the "military" out of the shot. Not everyone will know it is a military Huey... Just my 2cents worth... Jeff

Nikon D80
Photogjml is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Transportation »

Share this topic: