Nash-Healey
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Transportation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 105604
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Nash-Healey

From yesterday's Cars and Coffee:

(Fujifilm X-E2S, 18-55 kit lens @39mm, 1/350 sec, f/7.1, ISO 200)
I'm not sure if this is the 1952 or 1953 model. They are indistinguishable. Total production was less than 300 cars for both years combined, with some being coupes rather than Roadsters (1952) / Convertibles (1953). Very rare, indeed.

(Fujifilm X-E2S, 18-55 kit lens @55mm, 1/150 sec, f/5.6, ISO 200)
The logo reminds me a lot of the Cadillac logo. The only connection I could find in my research was that Healey was seeking Cadillacís revolutionary new V-8s for one of his projects, but General Motors turned him down. Mason (of Nash) had agreed to finance a sports car with the big, strong Nash Ambassador six-cylinder engine, equipped with dual carburetors, a hot camshaft and a special cylinder head.

Arved Grass Photography Blog
Arved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 841194
Default Re: Nash-Healey

Didereaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 105604
Default Re: Nash-Healey

Thanks Didereaux. Especially for the Karma. I'm really please how this came out.

Arved Grass Photography Blog
Arved is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Transportation »

Share this topic: