Breitling Wingwalkers
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Transportation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2017   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 629950
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Breitling Wingwalkers

Hi folks, it`s been a while. Earlier last month I made the move from Canon to Fuji, traded some canon lenses for the X-T20 + XC16-50mm and XC50-230mm. This shot was taken with the X-T20 and XC50-230mm, then last week I got the Fuji X-T2 + XF18-55mm, for me it was the best move going as know need to worry about weight now.

Breitling Wingwalkers by David Ore, on Flickr

www.flickr.com/photos/123709951@N08

www.flickr.com/photos/134898891@N04

Fuji for Me
Fuji X-T20. X-T2
David. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017   #2
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 2126395
Default Re: Breitling Wingwalkers

Very cool shot David. But I will let those brave souls have all that fun. Congrats on the new gear.

Joshua 1:9

God gave me photography so I could pray with my eyes
--Dewitt Jones
John 3:16
www.flickr.com/photos/jwaldo2
www.southpawphotos.com
SouthpawPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017   #3
Guanaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawPhoto View Post
Very cool shot David. But I will let those brave souls have all that fun. Congrats on the new gear.
Thank you, never thought I`d go all Fuji

Fuji for Me
Fuji X-T20. X-T2
Old 09-11-2017   #4
Llama

CamelKarma: 2003104

Love this old WWI biplanes...Excellent....
kenmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017   #5
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6964240

A nice shot from the new gear, but they are crazy. Yeah, bolted in, but still, gives me the jeepers. Be great if you could do it once, kind of like parachuting. Probably great once you get over the initial shock.

Not sure what you meant on the Canon to Fuji gear switch with the X-T2... whether now you have to worry about weight, or have less of a worry. I like the Fuji line, the images are great (JPGs out of camera), the camera and lenses look good, good/clean options. I almost got one to try, but they need more IS lenses that are also weather sealed too. No in body IS is hard to give up on... but I digressed away form he wing walkers. Hope the Fuji's continue to get you some great shots, and you can show them.

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017   #6
Guanaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmo View Post
Love this old WWI biplanes...Excellent....
Thank you, just love seeing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pickles View Post
A nice shot from the new gear, but they are crazy. Yeah, bolted in, but still, gives me the jeepers. Be great if you could do it once, kind of like parachuting. Probably great once you get over the initial shock.

Not sure what you meant on the Canon to Fuji gear switch with the X-T2... whether now you have to worry about weight, or have less of a worry. I like the Fuji line, the images are great (JPGs out of camera), the camera and lenses look good, good/clean options. I almost got one to try, but they need more IS lenses that are also weather sealed too. No in body IS is hard to give up on... but I digressed away form he wing walkers. Hope the Fuji's continue to get you some great shots, and you can show them.

Thank you Mr Pickles, I did have a Canon 1100D & 70D plus nine lenses, one of which was the sigma 150-600mm. In the end it just got too heavy to carry around, plus I have arthritis in my shoulder, now I made the switch to Fuji, I have not had any pain at all.

Fuji for Me
Fuji X-T20. X-T2

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Transportation »

Share this topic: