PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Transportation

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2007   #31
Bactrian

Kevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 398325
Default Re: Show us your train shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_c View Post
OK, I'll join in as well.

Some great shots here by the way - Here's my offering:

Taken at Norden Station on the Swanage Railway (UK) last March. It even has 'The Fat Controller' operating the points
Splendid shot!

The influence of a well-balanced, well-ordered life is of inestimable value. . . . E.G. White
Kevin Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #32
Bactrian

Kevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKevin Barrett strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
Default Rail America

C5050z and Photoshop Elements 2

The influence of a well-balanced, well-ordered life is of inestimable value. . . . E.G. White
Old 03-10-2007   #33
Vicuna

robertc is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 36
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Rail America

Cool effect!
robertc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007   #34
Alpaca

kodak_kid is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 29

Here is a couple of train related shots from Scotland

kodak_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007   #35
Vicuna

robertc is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 36
Editing OK?: No

Here's another shot. Let's keep this thead going!
robertc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007   #36
Alpaca

jonsearlesphoto is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10

I've got mountains of rail photographs, but here's one I took recently that got a lot of attention on Flickr:

jonsearlesphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007   #37
Guanaco

tomrock is a jewel in the roughtomrock is a jewel in the roughtomrock is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 233

I have a ton of trains pictures here http://private.tomrockwell.com but please note the train gallery is probably the only one safe for work.

I love trains.
tomrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007   #38
tsp
Guanaco

tsp is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 15

That was a good year...

I like viewpoint and the fact you still know what it is...
Old 04-06-2007   #39
Bactrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomrock View Post

I have a ton of trains pictures here private.tomrockwell.com but please note the train gallery is probably the only one safe for work.

I love trains.
I love this shot... Very nice!

Old 04-12-2007   #40
Llama

fjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 1374

Durango-Silverton narrow gauge railroad:

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Transportation »

Share this topic: