Still Life Challenge #85 Cookware - Page 3
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Still Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2 Days Ago   #21
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 105560
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Still Life Challenge #85 Cookware

I didn't get to know Brooks unfortunately, he did give me some good advice on the Amaretto shot I remember.
He wrote the bowl/peach tutorial in a well defined way, easy to read and easy to follow, just like a teacher/mentor.
Old 2 Days Ago   #22
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 1200716
Editing OK?: Yes

I'll be getting a Canon EOS 5D mk IV. My 7D was having difficulty reading battery info and some other problems. It was time.

I can relate to the health issues and moving. I'm in a new house too.

Brooks was a master photographer with the rare ability to gently move us amateurs along developing skill without exasperating. I visited Brooks at his studio one trip to Florida. It was a wonderful experience. I hope his wife has been able to maintain the business. She was his art director/ editor but an outstanding photographer herself.

Jim
Jim Milby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 32 Minutes Ago   #23
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 5873378
Editing OK?: Yes

Not really what I would call cookware but we do use the hardware for meal preparations so it should be in the ballpark anyway. Unlike the Kansas City Royals who seems to headed for the toilet.

palters is online now   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Still Life »

Share this topic: