PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Still Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2012   #11
F1 Camel

KateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 159563
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Breakfast is Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Masterson View Post
White on white - Nice!
Thanks Ken, I've always loved high key photography and had always wanted to try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfloodz View Post
I think it looks superb!! The white on white is great! You should hang that in your kitchen!! It is so modern, the lines are cleans, the reflection looks awesome. i love it.. i could see this in a campaign, "The Incredible Edible Egg"
You sure know how to flatter a girl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rense View Post
Yes that was the first thing that bothered me.
As for the eggs, you can stop them from rolling by putting a bit salt on the table. Put the egg in the salt et voila no more rolling.
Great advice Rense... Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
Very nice, Kate. I don't mind the shadow under the spoon at all. The top surface of the spoon is pretty nasty either because of scratches in the spoon itself or reflections of a dark area around your set. These type of shots need pristine props.
This is why I love the Camel... you can't help but learn!! Next time I will remember this great tidbit of advice. Thanks!
Old 02-19-2012   #12
Vicuna

fr8linr has a brilliant futurefr8linr has a brilliant futurefr8linr has a brilliant futurefr8linr has a brilliant futurefr8linr has a brilliant futurefr8linr has a brilliant futurefr8linr has a brilliant futurefr8linr has a brilliant futurefr8linr has a brilliant futurefr8linr has a brilliant futurefr8linr has a brilliant future
CamelKarma: 23079

this is a very appealing shot..
fr8linr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012   #13
F1 Camel

pandora strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpandora strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpandora strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpandora strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpandora strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpandora strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpandora strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpandora strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpandora strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpandora strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpandora strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 3125532
Editing OK?: Ask first

Masterful study, Kate but lacking in one essential detail ...
Where's the Vegemite sandwich ...

Zuiko Optics: 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 ED SWD / 50-200mm f/2.8-3.5 ED SWD / m14-42mm / 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 ED / 40-150mm f/3.5-4.5 ED
pandora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012   #14
F1 Camel

KateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorKateMorgan strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 159563

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr8linr View Post
this is a very appealing shot..
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora View Post
Masterful study, Kate but lacking in one essential detail ...
Where's the Vegemite sandwich ...
Yes.. of course... its on its way!

KateMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Still Life »

Share this topic: