PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Sports & Action

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012   #11
Photocamel Master

ChuckingFluff strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorChuckingFluff strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorChuckingFluff strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorChuckingFluff strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorChuckingFluff strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorChuckingFluff strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorChuckingFluff strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorChuckingFluff strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorChuckingFluff strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorChuckingFluff strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorChuckingFluff strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 2152373
Editing OK?: No

Nice Steve, did you like it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
ChuckingFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012   #12
Camel Breath

swampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1241703
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Tennis with 5D Mk III

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckingFluff View Post
Nice Steve, did you like it?
Yep. A big improvement over my 50D.
Old 03-25-2012   #13
Vicuna

Aaron32 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorAaron32 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorAaron32 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorAaron32 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorAaron32 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorAaron32 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorAaron32 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorAaron32 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorAaron32 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorAaron32 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorAaron32 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 164564

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampler View Post
Thanks, Aaron.

Here's one of the guys... Didn't get the ball in this one, but like the facial expression.
I like that one too.

I did a shoot over the winter for a racquet club in my area. It was a tough assignment. It was indoor and the light was terrible. I wasn't overly pleased with my work, but the client was happy. I shoot on a 7D now, but I think I will make the jump to full frame this year.
Aaron32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #14
Camel Breath

BambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 54803627
Editing OK?: Ask first

I think they look great, Steve. I did look at them yesterday.

BambersImages Flickr
Etsy Shop Print Sales

Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
“Happiness is a habit – cultivate it.” ~ Elbert Hubbar
A Camera puts a frame around life. ~ Joel Meyerowitz
BambersImages is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012   #15
Camel Breath

swampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorswampler strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BambersImages View Post
I think they look great, Steve. I did look at them yesterday.
Thanks for looking.
Old 03-27-2012   #16
Camel Breath

For anyone who's interested, I put the rest up on Picasa here: https://plus.google.com/photos/114218964663978216250/albums/5723941353520232129?authkey=CPaO4Jer7YX7UQ
Old 03-29-2012   #17
Guanaco

Lance Watson is a jewel in the roughLance Watson is a jewel in the roughLance Watson is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 256

These are awesomely sharp.
Lance Watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012   #18
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Watson View Post
These are awesomely sharp.
Thanks, Lance. I was thrilled with the results.
Old 03-29-2012   #19
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

wolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 161570676
Editing OK?: Yes

Nice action shots Steve. Love the sharpness.
Old 03-29-2012   #20
Camel Breath

Upon request, here are a few more from my gallery. Planning to shoot some softball Saturday if the weather holds up.

swampler is online now   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Sports & Action »

Share this topic: