PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Speed Challenges

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011   #11
Llama

lesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 3328
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: New Speed Challenge #302

Its looking good guys loving these 2 keep them coming
lesmcluckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011   #12
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Georgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 82677355
Editing OK?: Yes

Excellent job! The image is seemless as usual. Good work, Ray,
Olympus C5050Z P/S
Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro
Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S ED VR II
Kenco 1.4 Teleplus Pro 300 DGX
Nikon 105mm Micro 1:4 AI
Nikon 60mm Micro F:2.8 D AF-S
Nikon AF 28-80mm 1:3 3.5-5.6 G
Nikon 55-200mm F:4-5.6 G VR DX AF-S ED

georgepats-daily-diary-digital-delight-2014-a.html

georgepats-daily-diary-digital-delight.html

spiders-spiders-more-spiders.html
Georgepat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011   #13
Camel Breath

Georgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Come on guys. There is only about two weeks left in this challenge. I know that there are a few good men or women that want a shot at this image.
Olympus C5050Z P/S

Old 11-17-2011   #14
Camel Breath

Stiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 39086422

Martin

Once photography enters your bloodstream, it is like a disease.

My most used utility ShiftN for perspective correction

Stiga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011   #15
Camel Breath

Stiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorStiga strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Stained glass.

Martin

Old 11-17-2011   #16
Camel Breath

Martin

Old 11-17-2011   #17
Camel Breath

Martin

Old 11-17-2011   #18
Vicuna

eveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 7854

this is what i came up with , hi my name is joann and I,m new to this site , hope i did this right !!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg truckready.jpg (141.7 KB, 86 views)
eveningstarsmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011   #19
Camel Breath

Rense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 6999647

Here is my take:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image1.jpg (136.9 KB, 87 views)

[5D][50D][20D][G10][EFS 10-22][Sigma 12-24][Sigma 15][EF 17-40][Sigma 20][TSE 24][EF 24-105][Tamron 28-75][EF 28-300][Sigma 30][EF 50;f/1.4][EF 50;f/1.8][MP-E65][EF 70-200 f/4][Sigma 70-200 f/2.8][EF 70-300DO][EF 85 f/1.8][Samyang 85mm f/1.4][EF80-200][EF 100 Macro][Sigma 105][EF 135 f/2.0][EF 135 f/2.8SF][Tamron 180mm macro][EF 200 f/2.8][Bigma][Tamron TC1.4x][580EX][420EX (2x)][M24EX][STE-2][for a complete list, click here http://www.raphoto.nl/Gear/index.html][CPS Europe member]
Rense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011   #20
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveningstarsmn View Post
this is what i came up with , hi my name is joann and I,m new to this site , hope i did this right !!
Hi and welcome.
You did this exactly right! Thanks for contributing.

Nikon D7K
2 Nikon D80's
Olympus C5050Z P/S

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Speed Challenges »

Share this topic: