PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Contests, Challenges, and Assignments > Speed Challenges

View Poll Results: Theme Challenge #1 Harvester
Edit with camel by harvester 3 100.00%
Edit of harvester in space 0 0%
Voters: 3. This poll is closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2011   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Georgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 57966437
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Theme Speed Challenge #1

Theme of this challenge is...THE HARVEST

Time limit is 30days (Nov 30th the winner will be voted on)

In this challenge everything is up to you. Make it up out of whole cloth, use a photo or just parts of a photo, or both.

If this challenge is sucessful, a theme or photo will be posted by the moderator every two weeks.

There are some very talented people here on the Camel, so let's see what you all can do.

Good Luck.

Nikon D7K
2 Nikon D80's
Olympus C5050Z P/S
Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro
Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S ED VR II
Kenco 1.4 Teleplus Pro 300 DGX
Nikon 105mm Micro 1:4 AI
Nikon 60mm Micro F:2.8 D AF-S
Nikon AF 28-80mm 1:3 3.5-5.6 G
Nikon 55-200mm F:4-5.6 G VR DX AF-S ED

georgepats-daily-diary-digital-delight-2014-a.html

georgepats-daily-diary-digital-delight.html

spiders-spiders-more-spiders.html
Georgepat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011   #2
Camel Breath

Georgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
Default Re: Theme Speed Challenge #1

Here is a photo you might be able to use.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0018_1914.jpg (196.7 KB, 116 views)
Olympus C5050Z P/S

Old 11-04-2011   #3
Bactrian

carylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 680475
Editing OK?: No

Camel with Pumpkin Harvest
Caryl
Attached Images
File Type: jpg camel with pumkin harvest.jpg (153.3 KB, 113 views)
Old 11-04-2011   #4
Camel Breath

Very Good!!!
Olympus C5050Z P/S

Old 11-04-2011   #5
Bactrian

carylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 680475
Editing OK?: No

Thank you, George
Caryl
Old 11-04-2011   #6
Llama

lesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to beholdlesmcluckie is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 3328
Editing OK?: Ask first

Morning on the road to peebles
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _MG_0005.jpg (99.4 KB, 112 views)
lesmcluckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011   #7
Camel Breath

Beautiful shot, Les. That looks like it could have been show here in the lowlands.
Olympus C5050Z P/S

Old 11-06-2011   #8
Vicuna

StephenK is a jewel in the roughStephenK is a jewel in the roughStephenK is a jewel in the roughStephenK is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 317

I like this idea... thanks!
I haven't been able to play for a couple of reasons... working intently on a new home (finally moved in on Halloween day :^) ...been living a huge learn curve with Cinema 4D
and After Effects... while all this squashed any time I had to dedicate to these challenges.. :^(

...but I still enjoy the ride from time to time!

I'm thinking that the first image posted by George is up for grabs as to edits?

In this version I imported the image into Cinema 4D and aligned a pre-made starwars model to angle correctly with the
harvesters cab. (there's tones of these models floating around on the web! :^) Exported a picture of the posed model
into photoshop, masked out the harvester image to reasonably match, then added a NASA image of the earth as a last step.

Thanks for keeping these going... this stuff is fun! :^)

StephenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #9
Camel Breath

[QUOTE=StephenK;1421410]
I like this idea... thanks!

I haven't been able to play for a couple of reasons... working intently on a new home (finally moved in on Halloween day :^) ...been living a huge learn curve with Cinema 4D

and After Effects... while all this squashed any time I had to dedicate to these challenges.. :^(

...but I still enjoy the ride from time to time!

I'm thinking that the first image posted by George is up for grabs as to edits?

In this version I imported the image into Cinema 4D and aligned a pre-made starwars model to angle correctly with the

harvesters cab. (there's tones of these models floating around on the web! :^) Exported a picture of the posed model

into photoshop, masked out the harvester image to reasonably match, then added a NASA image of the earth as a last step.

Thanks for keeping these going... this stuff is fun! :^)

Very nice effort!! Thank you for participating.
Olympus C5050Z P/S

Old 11-26-2011   #10
Camel Breath

New poll up and ready for your votes on the Themed Speed Challenge #1.

Please vote by Nov 30, 2011.

Winner will receive Karma, and many thanks for participating.

Nikon D7K
2 Nikon D80's
Olympus C5050Z P/S

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Contests, Challenges, and Assignments > Speed Challenges »

Share this topic: