PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Contests, Challenges, and Assignments > Speed Challenges

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2011   #1
Dromedary

doubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 39594
Default Speed Challenge #296

Saw this bridge set up and it makes me wish I could do that fairy tale look.

So maybe somebody can get rid of the trash in favor of trolls trains or trolleys.

doubletakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011   #2
Dromedary

doubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nice
Default Re: Speed Challenge #296

Oh and by the way Korman started a motivational poster thread on the 'Fun Stuff' section. When something gets my interest I go nuts for a little while. It's kinda fun so take a look.

Post your motivational Poster
Old 09-06-2011   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Bactrian

carylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorcarylwithay strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 711585
Editing OK?: No

The photo shoot
Caryl
Attached Images
File Type: jpg speed 296.jpg (192.3 KB, 175 views)
Old 09-06-2011   #4
Dromedary

Quote:
Originally Posted by carylwithay View Post
The photo shoot
Caryl
Ha... Caryl, I love your artistic interpretations and I love your whimsical ones too.
As I scrolled down I was expecting to see a trapouline when I saw the photographer.
Fun edit, thanks.
Old 09-07-2011   #5
Camel Breath

Morgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMorgan Starr strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 4078635
Editing OK?: Yes

Hmmm....I guess there was a troll under here ...

gothic glow.jpg

Olympus E-420 user. Lens: 14-42mm :: 40-150mm :: 70-300mm
Morgan Starr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011   #6
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Georgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 82182629

In the land of the dinosaur, the train had better be fast.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SC-bridge challenge.jpg (194.1 KB, 161 views)
Olympus C5050Z P/S
Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro
Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S ED VR II
Kenco 1.4 Teleplus Pro 300 DGX
Nikon 105mm Micro 1:4 AI
Nikon 60mm Micro F:2.8 D AF-S
Nikon AF 28-80mm 1:3 3.5-5.6 G
Nikon 55-200mm F:4-5.6 G VR DX AF-S ED

georgepats-daily-diary-digital-delight-2014-a.html

georgepats-daily-diary-digital-delight.html

spiders-spiders-more-spiders.html
Georgepat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011   #7
Dromedary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Starr View Post
Hmmm....I guess there was a troll under here ...
I thought it was a spooky looking place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgepat View Post
In the land of the dinosaur, the train had better be fast.
Holy Jurassic Park Batman.
Old 09-08-2011   #8
Bactrian

palters strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpalters strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpalters strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpalters strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpalters strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpalters strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpalters strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpalters strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpalters strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpalters strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorpalters strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 4446381

That's funny and from the looks of it the dinosaurs are deciding which primal instinct is more powerful, courting or eating. 8~}
palters is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011   #9
zek
Vicuna

zek is a name known to allzek is a name known to allzek is a name known to allzek is a name known to allzek is a name known to allzek is a name known to allzek is a name known to allzek is a name known to allzek is a name known to allzek is a name known to allzek is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 2019
Editing OK?: Ask first

Waow!
zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011   #10
Dromedary

Here's another angle of that bridge, I think it looks like bones.

doubletakes is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Contests, Challenges, and Assignments > Speed Challenges »

Share this topic: