PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Speed Challenges

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2011   #21
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Georgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 82758358
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Speed Challenge #296

I'm back to comment on the Mr.Bean character, and his antics over the years. In reality there were not that many shows made, but that made it all the better. I never ceased to be amazed (to this day) at how funny he could be without hardly muttering a single word.
His rubber face, overly large eyes, and deep voice spoke much more that any lines he might say.
I'm sorry to hear that he is retiring...I'd hoped for at least one or two more movies.

Those of you that have never seen him in action owe it to yourselves to check him out on You Tube.
Olympus C5050Z P/S
Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro
Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S ED VR II
Kenco 1.4 Teleplus Pro 300 DGX
Nikon 105mm Micro 1:4 AI
Nikon 60mm Micro F:2.8 D AF-S
Nikon AF 28-80mm 1:3 3.5-5.6 G
Nikon 55-200mm F:4-5.6 G VR DX AF-S ED

georgepats-daily-diary-digital-delight-2014-a.html

georgepats-daily-diary-digital-delight.html

spiders-spiders-more-spiders.html
Georgepat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011   #22
Dromedary

doubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 39594

It says 1 week ago... tempus fugit... I'm choosing Georgepat's Jurassic/train interpretaion... it pleased me... up to you now George...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgepat View Post
In the land of the dinosaur, the train had better be fast.
Old 09-12-2011   #23
Camel Breath

Georgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorGeorgepat strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Thank you, Tracy. I'll try and have one up by tomorrow.
Olympus C5050Z P/S

Old 11-26-2011   #24
Vicuna

eveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 7854

hope all well with all , have an awesome day , love shotting .ove editting , Be Creative and Shooting is what I,m all about !! Thanks for looking !!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SC-bridge[1] a.jpg (164.0 KB, 46 views)
eveningstarsmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011   #25
Vicuna

eveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud ofeveningstarsmn has much to be proud of

Question how many are we allowed to do , i,m new to this site !??
Old 11-26-2011   #26
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveningstarsmn View Post
Question how many are we allowed to do , i,m new to this site !??
Do as many as you wish. It would be better if you entered into a currant challenge. See link below for this challenge.

New Speed Challenge #302
Olympus C5050Z P/S

Old 11-27-2011   #27
Vicuna

thanks for letting me know , did , no if this was still going , thanks so much Joann
Old 12-04-2011   #28
Guanaco

The Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 6341641

It's a neat looking bridge. Where is it lodated?

Rodger
The Millenium Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011   #29
Dromedary

doubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nicedoubletakes is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 39594

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Millenium Man View Post
It's a neat looking bridge. Where is it lodated?

Rodger
I agree, it's in Brackenridge Park in San Antonio, TX.
Old 12-04-2011   #30
Guanaco

The Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorThe Millenium Man strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 6341641

I was at that park 45 years ago but I don't remember that bridge. LOL

Thanks for the info.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Speed Challenges »

Share this topic: