PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Sony

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2006   #11
Dromedary

Stormdancing is a jewel in the roughStormdancing is a jewel in the roughStormdancing is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 215
Default Re: Sony DSC F-828

I love my F828. But I do agree, if you don't have the light it's tough to get crisp sharp shots.
I will soon move up to the 20D, but this camera has been an exceptional learning tool for me and I will be keeping it.

http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,9524.0.html
http://gallery.heartsfire.com
Stormdancing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011   #12
Vicuna

stevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of lightstevelink is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 1391
Editing OK?: No

Boris, I had the Sony DSC F-828, and the main reason I bought it was for its aswesome Zeiss lens! Plus, it was the first 8 megapixel camera on the market, though I would not call it a "Compact" be any means. It's image quality in terms of sharpness and detail was superb, although under certain back-lit circumstances it did have some pronounced chromatic aberration. It had a great build, and the ergonomics was good as well. However, I think the low light capability was not there, which prompted me to upgrade to a Fuji system. That was a few years back. I now shoot with a great Pentax K-5, and am trying to sell a Panasonic G2 with a superb Panny 20mm pancake.
stevelink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012   #13
Alpaca

MarylandAndrew is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask first

Holy Bumping Old Threads, Batman!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Sony »

Share this topic: