Sony a7R III to the a7R II a7s AF accuracy and speed with third party lenses...?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Sony

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2017   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 186457
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Sony a7R III to the a7R II a7s AF accuracy and speed with third party lenses...?

I am just wondering how fast and accurately the a7R III, to the a7R II an the a7s focus with third part lenses like Canon and Nikon?
Are they usable for wedding? Is there anybody who used these mirrorless cameras for wedding with third party lenses...
Thanks so much!

haring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6967624
Default Re: Sony a7R III to the a7R II a7s AF accuracy and speed with third party lenses...?

Is the title supposed to indicate the question? Seems like total opposites....

For the question on lights, are you talking about a string of like Christmas lights? Or just some little light that goes around a centerpiece candle on a table or something?

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017   #3
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 186457
Default Re: Sony a7R III to the a7R II a7s AF accuracy and speed with third party lenses...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pickles View Post
Is the title supposed to indicate the question? Seems like total opposites....

For the question on lights, are you talking about a string of like Christmas lights? Or just some little light that goes around a centerpiece candle on a table or something?
I apologize. You are totally right. I had two questions. I mixed them up...
Old 01-12-2018   #4
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 230434
Editing OK?: No

Just test it your self. For my use I'm happy with the new AF improvements on the a7rIII. But still using my a7rII as backup camera

Koban is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Sony »

Share this topic: