Mobile editing or Photoshop
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Sony

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2016   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Mobile editing or Photoshop

Hi!
Thanks a lot for welcoming me in this forum. As I have mentioned, I am a an amateur photographer, who mainly uses Sony Xperia Z1 for capturing photos. I am not sure whether doing everything using phone is ok.
What do you think? Is it better for me to capture photos and then edit them in the phone itself or maybe to upload them to my PC and use Photoshop for editing?
Will be glad to hear from you!

Old 01-26-2016   #2
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 96012
Default Re: Mobile editing or Photoshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herz View Post
Hi!
Thanks a lot for welcoming me in this forum. As I have mentioned, I am a an amateur photographer, who mainly uses Sony Xperia Z1 for capturing photos. I am not sure whether doing everything using phone is ok.
What do you think? Is it better for me to capture photos and then edit them in the phone itself or maybe to upload them to my PC and use Photoshop for editing?
Will be glad to hear from you!
You should try both options. Snapseed I am finding as a decent mobile option. However for ease of use or more powerful editing use Lightroom or photoshop on PC.
Old 01-29-2016   #3
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by forceofnature View Post
You should try both options. Snapseed I am finding as a decent mobile option. However for ease of use or more powerful editing use Lightroom or photoshop on PC.
Thanks for the reply! I have found a great app btw. where I am doing quite the same as I would do with Photoshop! It's called Mobile Photo Editor and Collage Maker - PicsArt and it really helps me. Has so many adjustment tools and filters, that I am still learning how to use them. A truly great one! If you try, please let me know about your opinion.
Herz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016   #4
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 96012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herz View Post
Thanks for the reply! I have found a great app btw. where I am doing quite the same as I would do with Photoshop! It's called Mobile Photo Editor and Collage Maker - PicsArt and it really helps me. Has so many adjustment tools and filters, that I am still learning how to use them. A truly great one! If you try, please let me know about your opinion.
Thanks I will check it out.

forceofnature is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Sony »

Share this topic: