PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Sony

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2011   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Jason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 61045
Editing OK?: Yes
Arrow My Sony Alpha 77 - Hands On Review is up

Hey all,

I finished my Sony Alpha 77 hands on review if you all would like to check it out. As always feel free to ask questions and please let me know if you see any obvious mistakes. Only I proof read this so... yikes!!

Sony Alpha 77 - In Depth Hands on Review, HD Video Samples, Photos, and More.. | sonyalphalab.com

Thanks,
Jay

SonyAlphaLab.com
Now On Google+

Jason Hermann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011   #2
Guanaco

nikimoto is a splendid one to beholdnikimoto is a splendid one to beholdnikimoto is a splendid one to beholdnikimoto is a splendid one to beholdnikimoto is a splendid one to beholdnikimoto is a splendid one to beholdnikimoto is a splendid one to beholdnikimoto is a splendid one to beholdnikimoto is a splendid one to beholdnikimoto is a splendid one to beholdnikimoto is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 4702
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: My Sony Alpha 77 - Hands On Review is up

Your review was helpful and informative. I enjoyed reading it.
Thanks.

nikimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011   #3
Llama

fjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of lightfjbyrne is a glorious beacon of light
CamelKarma: 1374

I only glanced the Pros and Cons but I completely agree with the "No tethering" con. IMO the A77 (a full time live-view camera) would be the ultimate camera for tethering. My A700 has tethering and it doesn't even have live-view. How Sony didn't include tethering on the A77 is one of the biggest mysteries of our time - OK maybe I exaggerate but you get the idea
Old 12-29-2011   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Jason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 61045
Editing OK?: Yes

Thanks guys, and I totally agree about the tethering!!

Best,
Jay

SonyAlphaLab.com
Now On Google+

Jason Hermann is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Sony »

Share this topic:

Tags
a77, slt-a77, sonyalphalab