PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Sony Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2011   #1
Alpaca

ericst11 is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10
Default like to say hi from nebraska

Would like to say thanks for having me and hi I shoot with a sony A65 and A330, this is a few pictures i shot to get a feel for what i like and who i am . I'm no pro just a hobo.
Thank you

File Type: jpg _DSC3161_edited-2.jpg (105.6 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg _DSC3046_edited-1.jpg (100.0 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg _DSC3080_edited-1.jpg (71.8 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg _DSC3081_edited-2.jpg (86.7 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg _DSC2990_edited-1.jpg (82.5 KB, 70 views)
ericst11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011   #2
Vicuna

photo0101 is a jewel in the roughphoto0101 is a jewel in the roughphoto0101 is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 222
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: like to say hi from nebraska

Good to see more activity in this forum. What do you think of the A65 so far? Also, look forward to seeing more of your captures.
photo0101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012   #3
Alpaca

Great camera just ,like any new camera they need to work out all the flaws , Mine is being seen by sony right know do to the not turning on problem. Some have this problem some not,
Old 01-01-2012   #4
Photocamel Master

Dirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorDirk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 810509

bummer hope thery fix it for yah under warrenty by the way welcome
Old 01-01-2012   #5
Alpaca

yes under warrenty thanks for the welcome.
Old 01-01-2012   #6
Vicuna

SSScottSS is just really very very niceSSScottSS is just really very very niceSSScottSS is just really very very niceSSScottSS is just really very very niceSSScottSS is just really very very niceSSScottSS is just really very very niceSSScottSS is just really very very niceSSScottSS is just really very very niceSSScottSS is just really very very niceSSScottSS is just really very very niceSSScottSS is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 39659

I hadn't heard of that problem. I have an A65 which I am very happy with. Hope I don't develop the same problem.
SSScottSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #7
Camel Breath

Steven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorSteven G Webb strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 987485
Editing OK?: Yes

Welcome to the Camel. Happened upon your thread in the recent posts. I like windmills and enjoyed your pictures. I hope you'll be a regular contributor to many of the boards here.
Steve

Facebook

Camel Equine Group

My Equine Album

Fireworks Album

Steven G Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #8
Llama

Carpe Diem strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorCarpe Diem strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorCarpe Diem strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorCarpe Diem strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorCarpe Diem strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorCarpe Diem strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorCarpe Diem strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorCarpe Diem strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorCarpe Diem strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorCarpe Diem strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorCarpe Diem strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 888856

Welcome to the Camel, I like the windmill shots too.

Best regards
Ricky

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
It sings the song without the words
And never stops.....at all

Emily Dickinson
Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #9
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Jason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very niceJason Hermann is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 61045
Editing OK?: Yes

Very nice!! Great color and welcome to the board

Best,
Jay

SonyAlphaLab.com
Now On Google+

Jason Hermann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #10
Alpaca

thank you all nice hearing from other sony users.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Sony Forum »

Share this topic: