PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
PhotoCamel Directory Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Site-Related Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2005   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

JDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 2110670
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Quick Reply box

Forum tip: a handy but little-known feature of the PhotoCamel forum is the "quick reply" box. This is turned off by default. To turn it on, log in to the forum, and click the Profile button on the PhotoCamel toolbar (or simply click your user name). You'll be taken to your profile setup screen.

From the Modify Profile section to the left, click Look and Layout Preferences. Then locate the drop-down list box labeled "Use quick reply on topic display," and change this to "show, on by default." Finally, click Change Profile.

From that point on, whenever you're reading a thread, you'll see a Quick Reply box at the bottom. To respond, you can simply type a message and click Post (or Preview or Spell Check).

Note that if you want full access to the smileys and other fancy editing features, you'll need to bypass the Quick Reply box and click the Reply button, as before.

Old 10-27-2005   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

JDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJDArt strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 2110670
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Quick Reply box

I didn't even know that, Jared. Thanks!
JDArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005   #3
Dromedary

mikej will become famous soon enough
CamelKarma: 65
Default Re: Quick Reply box

I do most of my icon smiley faces with the keyboard equivelent rather than click on one of them. That way I don't have to take my hands off the keyboard and slow down my great flow of words.

Mike

mikej is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Miscellany > Site-Related Announcements »

Share this topic: