PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > The Photographer > Printing, Matting, and Framing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Dromedary

Harry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 4804
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Album software

What software is eveyone using to build albums?

Old 06-18-2008   #2
Camel Breath

jfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to beholdjfrancho is a splendid one to behold
CamelKarma: 4939
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Album software

Jalbum - Photo album your way - Free Jalbum web album software - Share albums with friends
Old 06-18-2008   #3
Dromedary

JimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant future
CamelKarma: 14503

Got nothing that is free, but there is the one I have used:

Fong

and the one that I want:

Yervant
JimH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #4
Dromedary

JimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant futureJimH has a brilliant future
CamelKarma: 14503

Just looked at jfrancho's link ... maybe i misunderstood. Are you looking for online web albums, or templates for building press printed albums?
JimH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #5
Dromedary

Harry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to beholdHarry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhilgedick View Post
Just looked at jfrancho's link ... maybe i misunderstood. Are you looking for online web albums, or templates for building press printed albums?
Nope, you got it right, print albums. I've got the trial of Studiomaster Pro, but I seem to remember that there were some other choices out there that I had looked at before and now can't remember.
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #6
Vicuna

maao has a spectacular aura aboutmaao has a spectacular aura about
CamelKarma: 105
Editing OK?: Ask first

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
maao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011   #7
Alpaca

Joyinphotography is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10

I recently started using Lumapix FotoFusion - so far I LOVE IT.
Joyinphotography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011   #8
Dromedary

I broke down and got Album Builder from Fundy. Awesome program and it interfaces directly with photoshop.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > The Photographer > Printing, Matting, and Framing »

Share this topic: