PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
PhotoCamel Directory Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > The Photographer > Printing, Matting, and Framing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012   #1
Vicuna

creativepro is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 10
Default iResizer

Hullo

I have a Nikon D700 and use Lightroom.

2 Questions

I am very technically challenged and go through agonizing quandary whenever I need to fill in dimension sizes in Lightroom export module to provide a good outcome to sent to on-line photo labs for the required finished product , especially when I need a large scale size photo e g. 20x40 inches, 20X20 , 20x24 etc. Another issue I have when a photo has been cropped - this could compromise the output quality. I read stuff on the internet, but the information usually relates to photoshop.

Has anybody used iResizer to crop photos etc etc. My thinking when it comes to cropping it might give me a better outcome i.e. the photo won't to pixelated.

any thoughts?

Sue

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > The Photographer > Printing, Matting, and Framing »

Share this topic: