Frustrated with Mpix Photo Book
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Printing Images

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2017   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 1754
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Question Frustrated with Mpix Photo Book

I'm trying to use Mpix photo book layout and it is very awkward. I love Mpix quality of prints, but this is very frustrating. Can anyone recommend a printer with an easy to use and customize layout feature whose prints are a fine quality??

Thanks!

Old 08-21-2017   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 36102
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Frustrated with Mpix Photo Book

I haven't used them for books, but I've heard good things about the books Adorama prints up.

Nikon D800, D5500 IR 590nm, D50
nu2scene is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017   #3
Llama

CamelKarma: 841194
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by photos4fun View Post
I'm trying to use Mpix photo book layout and it is very awkward. I love Mpix quality of prints, but this is very frustrating. Can anyone recommend a printer with an easy to use and customize layout feature whose prints are a fine quality??

Thanks!

I have done three with Adoramapix.com and am very satisfied. the On-line software is fairly straightforward. no real hassles. Only tip is that you should upload all the pix you are going to use in the book first, not absolutely necessary, but makes it a lot easier and faster. The quality of the books is quite good, and all pages open flat!
Didereaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017   #4
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 1754
Editing OK?: Yes

Thanks, I will give Adoramapix a try.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Printing Images »

Share this topic: