PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Portraits

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

Ken-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 11763
Editing OK?: No
Default 1965 at Lackland Air Force Base - San Antonio, Texas

I found this old photo of me....it's actually about three times as wide. This is a crop of just the center.

I am on the front row, second from the right, standing behind our Guidon, BMS 3710,
and was positioned there because I was the Dorm Chief of the Flight in our Basic Training Course.
I was 20 years old here.

An artist says a hard thing in a simple way." - Bukowski

Nikon D700 Nikkors: 35/f2D, 16-35/f4VR, 28-300VR, 70-300VR.
Feisol CT-1471 Monopod Manfrotto 190CXPro4 Tripod w/496RC2 Ballhead
Gitzo 1325 Mountaineer Tripod w/ReallyRightStuff BH-55 Ballhead
My Website http://kensphotos.weebly.com
or
View My Photos at http://flickr.com/photos/ken-l/collections
Ken-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #2
Camel Breath

Rain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 10434212
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: 1965 at Lackland Air Force Base - San Antonio, Texas

Tall AND hot...let me go fan myself some more!
Sis
Old 08-22-2008   #3
Camel Breath

Mr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMr. Pickles strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 3904657
Editing OK?: Ask First

Your left shoe is untied...

Ha, made you look.
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008   #4
Photocamel Master

Ken-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud ofKen-L has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Lily View Post
Tall AND hot...let me go fan myself some more!
Sis
Thank you, Sis!

It's just the uniform!

or
Old 08-22-2008   #5
Photocamel Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pickles View Post

Ha, made you look.
My shoes were tied, my buttons buttoned, I was the very model of a modern major general, uh, ...Airman Basic

or
Old 08-22-2008   #6
Camel Breath

transcape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nicetranscape5 is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 77753

Great memory, Ken.

LOL! Sis, you crack me up.
Old 08-22-2008   #7
Camel Breath

Rain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken-L View Post
Thank you, Sis!

It's just the uniform!
Ah yes, there is something about a man in uniform...
Old 08-22-2008   #8
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pickles View Post

Ha, made you look.

ROFL! That was GREAT!
Old 08-22-2008   #9
Bactrian

Maggie_B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMaggie_B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMaggie_B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMaggie_B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMaggie_B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMaggie_B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMaggie_B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMaggie_B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMaggie_B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMaggie_B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorMaggie_B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1324420

Yep, a man in a uniform...Sis, can I borrow your fan?
Thanks for sharing it Ken.

Mag
Old 08-22-2008   #10
Camel Breath

Sorry Mag, I wore it out already, HAHAHA

Critique and comments always welcome.
Rain Lily is online now   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Portraits »

Share this topic: