PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Portraits

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2007   #1
Llama

kameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud of
CamelKarma: 6647
Default Pose for a middle age model

Please let me know how this photograph stacks up in your minds as a good pose for a lady wanting to be a middle aged model as termed by those who hire models. She is in her early 40's.

Thanks,

Charles

Old 11-30-2007   #2
Former Camel

W.Smith is on a distinguished road
CamelKarma: 34
Default Re: Pose for a middle age model

That is an excellent pose for a middle-aged model, Charles! Very appropriate!
W.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007   #3
Llama

PhotogWannabe has a brilliant futurePhotogWannabe has a brilliant futurePhotogWannabe has a brilliant futurePhotogWannabe has a brilliant futurePhotogWannabe has a brilliant futurePhotogWannabe has a brilliant futurePhotogWannabe has a brilliant futurePhotogWannabe has a brilliant futurePhotogWannabe has a brilliant futurePhotogWannabe has a brilliant futurePhotogWannabe has a brilliant future
CamelKarma: 14080

Would be good to be able to actually see the pose before commenting on it. Did you forget to attach the picture?

Helpful suggestions on how to improve my photographic skills always appreciated.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/miatasrus
PhotogWannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007   #4
Llama

kameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud ofkameraman50 has much to be proud of

Heck I trtried to up load image but i to do not see it. I might be making a mistake. in up loading. I am new at this site well all sights like this.

Charles
kameraman50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007   #5
Camel Breath

aam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoraam1234 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 807448
Editing OK?: Ask first

Quote:
Originally Posted by kameraman50 View Post
She is in her early 40's.
Early 40s is considered middle age
Old 12-01-2007   #6
dsp
Vicuna

dsp is a jewel in the roughdsp is a jewel in the roughdsp is a jewel in the roughdsp is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 334
Editing OK?: No

Quote:
Originally Posted by aam1234 View Post
Early 40s is considered middle age
Sure, if you live to mid-80s then early 40s is middle aged. Late 30s is probably more like it....
Old 12-01-2007   #7
F1 Camel

harryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorharryd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 151938
Editing OK?: Yes

Charles, if you uploaded it to your PhotoCamel gallery open the file you want and copy the direct link below the photo then click on the insert image button in your post (Yellow sky with mountain button) and paste it. If you did it right the photo should show up before you submit the reply. Hope this helps.

http://pbase.com/harrydavid
Amateur having fun! Feel free to edit any of my images.
harryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #8
Llama

Thank you for your help I will try again with success I hope.

Thanks,
Charles
kameraman50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007   #9
Llama

Thanks I hope to live to 100 so Middle age for me was 50.

Have a great day,

Charles

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Portraits »

Share this topic: