PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Portraits

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012   #641
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

wolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwolfd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 165501569
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Charming girls in the park

Just beautiful, Tuan. Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-08-2012   #642
Dromedary

T-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 876883
Editing OK?: Ask first

Thanks to everyone!
@Dew: you just make me think of a new plan: I really can not wait until next year to be able to retire! At that time, I will open and operate an online tour service, called "phototour". My potential customers will be veterans who want to return to the old battlefield, and young photographers who want to discover a special photography culture corner...
Tours will include transportation to famous landscapes of Vietnam, the special dishes, and especially beautiful amateur models who are invited to be photographed. Reasonable prices for photo travelers, whose main purpose is to share our enjoyable hobbies ... It sounds good?... Who cares that with me?
Old 02-08-2012   #643
Vicuna

joeleszc strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjoeleszc strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjoeleszc strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjoeleszc strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjoeleszc strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjoeleszc strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjoeleszc strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjoeleszc strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjoeleszc strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjoeleszc strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorjoeleszc strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 133988

Quote:
Originally Posted by PictureChattanooga View Post
I just discovered this thread this morning and I'm glad I did. I've looked at and appreciate every image. I'll gladly join in with everybody else and say thanks for participating and sharing. Very inspirational. And the commentary regarding the culture, subjects, etc. is interesting.
I have commented in this thread before but i think your words say it best
joeleszc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012   #644
Guanaco

x372sailor has a brilliant futurex372sailor has a brilliant futurex372sailor has a brilliant futurex372sailor has a brilliant futurex372sailor has a brilliant futurex372sailor has a brilliant futurex372sailor has a brilliant futurex372sailor has a brilliant futurex372sailor has a brilliant futurex372sailor has a brilliant futurex372sailor has a brilliant future
CamelKarma: 13219

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Shooter View Post
Thanks to everyone!
... I will open and operate an online tour service, called "phototour". My potential customers will be veterans who want to return to the old battlefield, and young photographers who want to discover a special photography culture corner...
Tours will include transportation to famous landscapes of Vietnam, the special dishes, and especially beautiful amateur models who are invited to be photographed. Reasonable prices for photo travelers, whose main purpose is to share our enjoyable hobbies ... It sounds good?... Who cares that with me?
I would love to return to your country, to meet you and join you for a "tour". My wife's mobility is a concern for me so I am unlikely able to visit your beautiful country (and inhabitants) again. If her situation improves, I hope I can then take you up on your offer.

By the way, I was NOT a soldier there but simply a teenage (Canadian) tourist travelling with my father, before the last war broke out with full U.S. involvement. They referred to themselves as "advisers" when we visited and had just finished building a multi-lane "freeway" that went about ten or twenty miles to nowhere.

Brian
Nikon D700/D800; Nikkor 16-35mm f/4 VR;Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8; Nikkor 70-200mm G Nano VR II; Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D; Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D; Nikkor 60mm f/2.8 D Micro; Sigma 85mm f/1.4 HSM; Nikkor 300mm f/4 AF-S
Software: Lightroom 4; Photoshop CS6; NIK Software bundle including HDR Efex Pro; Topaz Bundle; Noise Ninja; PtLens; Photomatix Pro 4
x372sailor.smugmug.com
x372sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012   #645
F1 Camel

keithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 174683

I think your idea is wonderful Tuan!
I have often thought of returning and your thread and beautiful pictures has made me talk of taking the trip.

My youngest son will graduate from college in 2 years. We are looking forward to the big boost in our income when we are no longer paying for tuition at a private college.
Sounds like our timing my coincide with yours.

Keith
http://www.keithfosterphotography.com/
keithdewey3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012   #646
Dromedary

T-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorT-Shooter strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

I hope that my future plan will be implemented!
This week, I have a business trip to the northern highlands (nearby China border). This is not a Park, but let me share some beautiful landscapes with a young charming girl...
Be awared that I shot these images with Nikon V1, my new backup camera as testing its features...

#487. On the Tea hill...

Old 02-12-2012   #647
Bactrian

LibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very niceLibertyHeir is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 91968

What a delightful image! The country is every bit as beautiful as I remember. The decision to include the lovely young lady adds a sense of scale to the size of the tea plantation. It's something I often overlook when shooting landscapes.

Your business plan sounds good to me Tuan. Hopefully things will work out for both of us and I can sign up as one of your first customers.

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer!
LibertyHeir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012   #648
Dromedary

Thanks, Dew...

#488. Kissing blossoms...
Old 02-12-2012   #649
Camel Breath

thcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorthcofer strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 62514344

Nreat shots as always. Looks like the new camera is working well for you.

Tom C.

Failure means you tried. Success means you need to set higher goals for yourself.
thcofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012   #650
F1 Camel

keithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorkeithdewey3 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 174683

Beautiful shots, Tuan! The tea plantation is a breathtaking landscape.
Looks like your new camera is serving you well.

Keith
http://www.keithfosterphotography.com/
keithdewey3 is online now   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Portraits »

Share this topic:

Tags
charming, girls, natural, portrait, sunshine